(A Non Government Organization Registered By Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Gov of India)
Women Welfare Programme
- To help develop a sense of safety and security in every person.
- To build confidence and create awareness in people to help sense danger and handle situations in accordance.
- To organize self defense workshops in schools/ community centers/ villages and other available options to avert crime and make out city, state and country a safer place.
Empowerment: All women and girls should have the right to make their own decisions and have control over their lives.
Peace: All women and girls should have the right to live in violence-free families and communities.
Respect: All women and girls to be treated with respect and dignity. Partnership: We must join hands with various other associations to promote our values. No single organization cansingle handedly work to a peaceful and secure environment.
Teamwork: Include society as a whole, without any gender bias to work together and achieve the common goal of a secure& safe society.
To help build a safe, secure and empowered society, free of gender discrimination and uphold high values, respect for all fellow citizens.WESS founded with passionate effort of “Veena Gupta & team members” to help and secure the females in all aspects of life. With her magnificent efforts WESS is reaching at a new milestone everyday.So many females, girls, working women, house wives etc. privileged by getting a proper training to how to tackle day to day heckles , which they face in daily life in several ways.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
CYDR ims to make the society safer by creating the awareness and by imparting self defense training to women through programs and workshops at their places of work so that they can face any untoward situation in case of need.
To impart primary safety skill education to all in at Schools, Institutes, Colleges and Corporate in various parts of Haryana State, especially to girls and women in villages and weaker sections of society
To create awareness among Rural women along with the men about their safety, Health and security through mentoring ,workshops and campaigns
Membership will be open for all individuals, corporate, Institutions and security professionals who want to make India a safe society and are inclined towards achieving our goals.
CYDR members will get access to a full range of programs and services and promote excellence and leadership in the area of safety, security and women empowerment.
It will be our endeavor to create awareness on how to achieve a secure society by gender sensitization, counseling and mentoring with an aim to create a safe and secure surrounding for our children.
CYDR shall provide the women a strong platform to share their life time achievements & success stories amongst each other through networking and seminar on various related topics.
CYDR shall be organizing regular events, Award Functions & training programmers from time to time to motivate & strengthen the endeavors of women who have achieved or are on the path to achievement of our common goal of women’s empowerment.
For Women Empowermen
- Provide market oriented vocational skill training to women and adolescent girls.
- Commitment to help mothers of children, who are attending educational classes, and involve them in saving, thrift and credit, skill training and income generation activities.
- Integration of adult literacy with skill training and income generation or making literacy a precondition for skill training and income generation activities.
- Development of leadership within the communities and linking them with government and non-government facilities.
- Generation of awareness among common people through involving women from project locations and using IEC materials
For Rape Victims
- Individual counselling.
- Family counselling.
- Psycho-therapeutic services (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Relaxation Therapy).
- We have legal team who provide legal counselling, help you prepare your court case, and network with the Criminal Justice System for legal services relating to your case.
- We assist you in filing First Information Reports (F.I.R.s) at the nearest police station to where the incident has taken place.
- We connect you with specialised services like psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, shelters, homes and hostels as per your needs.
For Acid Attack Victims
CYDR leading NGO in India for prevention of acid burn violence as well as for providing support services to survivors through a network of chapters and partners, by sharing knowledge, expertise and best practices.
CYDR acts as a forum for advocacy of acid related causes, endeavours to promote a social environment conducive to elimination of all forms of gender violence and espouses a firm legal basis for prosecution of offenders and prescription of national guidelines for treatment, aftercare and rehabilitation of acid survivors.
- For public and charitable purposes;
- For setting up countrywide Centre for the care, treatment and rehabilitation of acid victims; and
- For prevention and elimination of this menace by generating awareness through campaigns, public education, regulatory and other appropriate measures.
For Dowry Victims
There are number of Dowry Cases in our indian cities which are not been reported due to fear of society or less knowledge of the correct path of reporting the matter.
We help totaly free of cost by providing free consultancy first to solve the matter in between themselves and restore their respective marriage vows and if the case is beyond consultation than assisting with right legal path to proceed through various Government Departments.
Trying our best to guide the right path to newly weds.